I just changed a peanut buttery, runny squash consistency poopy diaper.
My little love bug is safe and snug in my sling as I type this, her newborn blue eyes gazing at me with more alertness than usual. I swear she is trying to memorize my face the same way I am hers.
Rumble,Rumble.
More squishy poopy goodness. Back to the changing table.
And I don't even care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Isn't it amazing how tolerable (even wonderful...) poop is when it's coming out of our own little newborns!?!
Too sweet! Thank you for sharing your birth story.
I thought I was strange for loving poopy diapers. Apparently they're not so lovely once solid food begins.
Yes, when it's your own, the poopy diapers are nothing! Congratulations on your own little mess maker! The diapers do get pretty smelly when they start eating real food!
Post a Comment