I thought I would post about what helps me in this ttc nightmare. Here goes.
1.First and foremost, saving for our baby. I religiously put 10% of my income (just me, not hubby's)into a savings account every single week. It may seem like a small, obvious thing, but for me- someone who likes to take control- It means that although I can't do anything to MAKE myself be pregnant,what I CAN do is save money now to help pay for all the delicious baby stuff we will buy one day. It gives me hope, and excitement, to see my baby fund grow. I'm already 1/3 of the way to my goal amount, and that makes me feel really,really good. at this rate,I'll be able to afford whatever the hell crib I want. with Cizash.
2. Enjoying lazy mornings, curling up closer to my husband, not having to get up for any particular reason. I try to imagine a time when this won't be such a regular occurance, but of course, I also tend to imagine our baby as the most accommidating infant in the world. One that will go back to sleep with us after their breakfast like our dog does. I know it's not reasonable, so shoot me. It's MY fantasy baby!
3. Stocking up knowlege on being the most awesome parent ever. also under this catagory is knowlege of all the little natural remedies to teething, baby massage, organic baby food, baby wearing, etc, etc. I am trying to use this time to become a wise old soul. Knowlege is power, after all, right?
4. Researching, Re-Researching and google-ing ever single baby making thing I ever feel the need to. The internet has been my refuge.Noteworthy:Fertility Friend forums and soulcyster.com, although you have to be very discerning with advice from random desperate women just like yourself. Babymakin makes ya crazy! And everyone is an expert. :)
That's pretty much it. Number one has helped my psyche the most, I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment