Sunday, April 22, 2007

"Expectation Postponed is Making The Heart Sick" -Proverbs 13:12

Isn't that the truth.

I have been on 1000mg of Metformin for about 12 days now..I think I'm going to increase it to 1500 today. A little bit nervous about the perpetual nausea I had when I upped it to 1000.
I should have stock in Target- I have spent 150.00 there in the last two days! Since we are running out of friends that don't have kids, I bought some toys for them to play with when they come over. I also bought some yummy organix conditioner that I'm anxious to try, some Ben&Jerry's Gobfather icecream, and a new white eyelet bikini.
I have been putting off buying a new bathing suit for months, thinking (hoping) that I might be preggo soon and not need a cute bikini, but since that clearly isn't happening, and I have a trip to San Diego coming up at the end of May (read:to see my Cousin's new baby that she got pregnant with when we both started ttc last July/August.We were trying to get pregnant together. She got pregnant in two months. I didn't. She called every month for about 5 months to see if I was pregnant yet. It was painful. Although, I'm not sure if her giving up and not calling anymore is worse?)
I have had two fertile patches of EWCM this month, and I have given up taking my temperature every morning- it just gave me a horrible feeling that I would rather not start my day with every freaking morning. After two effed up cycles with no ovulation, I'd rather hurl my thermometer across the room than stick it under my tongue at 6am every day. I tend to get obsessive, and I think my hubmeister is tired of comforting me that early in the morning as I sniffle about my temperature not doing what I want it to.
He is truly an amazing man.
Last night as we waited for our dinner at Sauce, he turned to me and said, "Do you see that girl by the door? (the hostess) When I walked in I thought, she's a pretty cute girl. and then I turned to you, and I realized she doesn't even come close to comparing to you. She suddenly wasn't even that pretty at all."
I love him. and for the record, that girl was smoking hot.

please work, metformin. I want to have his baby.

2 comments:

lisalou said...

You husband sounds like a keeper. And, money spent on a bikin is never wasted! I bought an adorable red and white polka dotted little number and I hoping that I get to trot a pregnant belly out in it one day soon!

Loren said...

:) I secretly hope that too! And he is a keeper-Your's doesn't sound half bad,either. :P