We're back from CA, and we hada very relaxing time. My cousin's baby is the most beautiful 7 week old baby I've ever seen, and I had plenty of baby holding time over the past 4 days.
Her four year old is a such a ham, and we had so much fun with her!
In ovulation news- We missed BDing on the BIG O day because of traveling. Its hard to plan a vacation around an unpredictable cycle- I O'd the day we got there and I thought I was going to the day before. I hope there was still some little diligent DNA carriers up there from the extensive "baby dancing" we did for the five days leading up to ovulation. Of course, I feel like crap that I missed such a vital day, but whatever. having sex that day hasn't gotten me anywhere so far.
We had the most excellent meal last night at a restaurant called, "C Level". The mudpie that we all shared for dessert was amAAAzing. (and the size of half a pie!)
Well, on a final note, I leave you with a video that made me cry. I've been wondering why there are no songs that capture the heartache of trying to conceive. Maybe because its such a shameful, personal pain for so many women. But this women was brave enough...get your tissues.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqfGqOx2iDQ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG, I cried!!! I know, you warned us...but wow! What a beautiful song. Any idea if she has CDs out?
Good luck with the baby making this month...I think I'm going to outta town during my magic window. poopy! As for the video, I may give it a day or two, I don't think I could hack it today.
Post a Comment