Saturday, June 02, 2007

Cycle Day One

And boy did it suck.
My period came yesterday afternoon after a very emotional morning. It came with a vengance. Since I have had wacky cycles from january-march, I haven't had a horrible, cramping, zombie tired hormone crashing period since December. yuck.
I had several weepfests yesterday, and since my car was getting its breaks fixed, I was home bound all alone. what a pityparty.
When K got home, he comforted me by saying this is cycle one! before,whatever was messing your cycles up was in the way. This is our first cycle! It will be soon now!
sigh.
I don't know why the time we've been trying concerns me so. Its like I can pretend everythings fine, as long as we conceive in less than a year. Then we're (*I'm) not broken. It seems like the longer it takes, the farther it becomes. I see no end, and I feel like we're joining the Infertile Club with no refunds on membership.
Am I doing something wrong? WHY AREN'T WE GETTING PREGNANT IF I'M EFFING OVULATING? Is our "intercourse timing" all off? Should we be having sex after I ovulate, like my doctor says?
:(
Using husbands laptop, he desperately needs it. So thats the end of my pityparty.

2 comments:

lisalou said...

Maybe you're just waiting for me, a complete stranger in blog land, before you get knocked up! Maybe we will both get knocked up this month and the we can leave cheerfull advice about morning sickness, swollen breasts and stretch marks on each other's pregnancy blogs...Here's Hoping!

Loren said...

man, what I wouldn't do for stretch marks and morning sickness!
Maybe I am waiting for you- in that case, YOU BETTER HURRY! :P jk.
Here's to next month.sigh, sigh, double sigh.