Tuesday, June 26, 2007

And yet another pregnancy announcement...

The friend that conceived accidentally, sadly, miscarried at about 6 weeks. She is 37, has both a 19 and a 15 year old already, and her husband is 42- But they really got in the mood for a baby and were devastated by the loss.
It's always sad.
But, true to old's wives tales, or rules of coincedence, or whatever it is- another pregnant girl has shown up in my group of acquaintances. There is always at least three that know each other. that makes 2. So here we go again, waiting to see who it will be that will pop up (out) soon.
I also know of 3 more that are beginning to try.
They swarm around me and leave me hanging. And waiting for my two.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I love your meez! I'm sorry to hear about your friend, that is very sad.

Loren said...

Thanks! And I know, it's sad. but I think she'll be [reggo in no time- she's very fertile. :)