Since I was given the OK by so many of you to keep updating on the regular about my growin a baby state, here ya go! Another post, and it hasn't even been a week since the last one. ;)
I would have posted a belly shot by now, but there just has not been enough change from 6 weeks to 13. :(
Boo hoo, I know, poor me not looking pregnant yet. But I really DO want to look pregnant, not just bloated after 7pm. This weekend, when I am officially 13 weeks, I will post a belly shot JUST IN CASE there is something to show. I promise.
My appetite seems to be almost back to normal. I don't get as grossed out by certain foods anymore. I can stay up later without wanting to cry, I haven't really been nauseous in quite a while, and my early morning pees are not as early and irritating. I still need a nap in the afternoon, and I am not as regular as I used to be. This is not fun. Oh, and I have this feeling of not being able to "plop" down roughly anymore. When I sit down, I have to do it very gingerly, or my insides feel like they are heavy and plopping down with me. So WEIRD. Not sure if this is an intestinal or uterus issue.
I haven't had any more O dreams. I am not afraid of doin it anymore, but I don't really feel like it most of the time. Probably because I am so bloated and full feeling by the time evening rolls around.
My skin seems clearer and rosier, and my nails are growing faster and stronger than they ever have. But my HAIR. yech. It gets so greasy after just one day without washing it. Not cool.
Overall I think I'm experiencing that feeling of well being some of the pregnancy books talk about. This may have to do with hormones, or it may have to do with my feeling more confident that everything still is progressing beautifully and normally. Maybe a little of both. I feel content. I am going to accept that this is happening, and love my little gummy bear with abandon.
I had a good 12 week appointment on Monday. I don't have the ultrasound pic on this computer, but I'll post it soon. Little One is getting bigger and rounder. I am not so sure how I'll deal with waiting a month to see my doctor again...I've been pretty spoiled with the RE and the every two weeks thing they have going.
keeping my fingers crossed that this year is it for all of us... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Glad to hear everything is going well. Keep up the good work!
I ditto heather! :-)
I remember how tired I was in the first trimester. At staff meetings after regular work hours I would just want to cry. I would get so grumpy and secretly hate anyone who talked for longer than 30 seconds. I felt that they were wasting my precious sleeping time. i also remember the slow pooping. It wasn't a pleasant feeling. It did go away though...I have heard that it comes back in the third trimester...I hope not.
Congrats on getting this far! I want belly shots!
I am go glad you are planning on posting away about this new exciting time! I look forward to hearing all about it!
You sound great and you better post some growing belly pics as soon as you pop ;)
Post a Comment