Here's one of me at 6.5 weeks:
And here's one at 13 weeks:
I was looking a little more tummilicious, so I had hubby take a shot. (Please look past the bra mishap on the side of my boob.) It varies from day to day, but I think something is growing in there!;) More specifically, THIS is growing in there:

There. I feel like I have made good on my blogging word.
9 comments:
You look GREAT! :)
Woo hoo! Hot mama!!
Your fellow bloggers thank you! You look fab! Definately a little something cooking in there!
I see a bump! WOO HOO!
Okay, you have paid your dues. Thanks for the pictures!
Look at the little belly popping. How exciting!
Wow, you look great!
I see the change! I didn't start showing until about 5 months. But get ready, you will be in awe when you're in your 8th and 9th month and your belly is just huge. It's amazing!!! ENJOY!
Your baby looks just like mine did on the ultrasound. What a coincidence. :-)
Seriously, though, your belly is starting to grow and it looks adorable. I get your inpatience, though. I thought my bump would be a little bigger by now as well.
I haven't caught up in a while but was SO relieved to find out (through Baby in the Belly) that I am not the only one with strange orgasmic experiences while dreaming. And those experiences seem to take care of my sex drive. Very weird!
Glad everything is going well and you are starting to feel confident.
XOXO
Where are you!?
Post a Comment