There's just not that much going on.
Still pregnant.
Right at 4 months.
Going to see the doctor tomorrow morning.
Still nervous every time I go.
See, this is a TTC blog. And I'm not TTC anymore! I'm sure you all are interested in my daily goings on to some degree, but I just never used this blog for that before.
But just in case you are- let's talk about what I've been up to lately.
Hubb and I went to a jazz festival last night. It was wonderful. It was outside, under the stars, and the venue was all about giving honor to the Ladies of Jazz. We were up till 12am, which is late for my pregnant old lady self, but it was well worth it. Especially since I got to hear "fever". and "mama may have". nuff said.
We're finishing up some projects on our house. I really wanted to get our backyard done before september, but that's probably not going to happen. We also want to go on one last trip as a twosome...probably sometime in June. We also have a annual "visiting the fam" trip in southern California that we'll make in May or July.
I am feeling bigger and my uterus is more jostle-y. It's a weird feeling-like my uterus is not connected to anything and can bounce up and down. I am used to running up and down my stairs,and that is just not happening anymore. Here's me at 16 weeks:
At nighttime, I am noticing that I feel more achey and full in my belly area. I am having lots of stretching twinges.And in the morning, when I'm still fairly trim and thin, I can feel a firmness in my lower abdomen that was never there before! exciting.
By the way, I will probably continue to remove my pics after a week or so- I have the same pics posted on a blog for family and friends IRL, and I'm trying to remain anonymous! We'll see, though. I know it's tough for you all to compare them.
My OB appt is tomorrow morning, like I said...I hope all is well! That fear thing, although quieted a little, is still nagging at the back of my mind...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I hope all is indeed well. You are progressing nicely. Better to have little to write about than a bunch of drama and worry.
good luck! Enjoy this time-- it really is special- soak it all in!
I hope all is well, good to hear from you!
I am glad to hear from you!
I am also glad that there is nothing to report...We like hearing the little details of your pregnancy. It's fun!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.
What the heck kind of spam comment was THAT last one? lame.
Post a Comment