I felt my little lovebug move.
Every day since Wednesday.
It is amazing.It makes me smile.It makes me feel like I have a secret buddy with me all the time, growing and learning and having fun inside me all day.
It is a delightful little nudge when I least expect it, feeling me with awe and joy and love...and all sorts of mushy feelings.
Something real is in there. And it's all mine. (well, half anyways.But mine for now.)
Last night I swear I felt a somersault! I could lay on my couch for hours, waiting for that bump, bump.
Sigh. Amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Luckyyyyyyyyyyyy!
HOORAY FOR MOVEMENT!
I must admit feeling the baby's movement was always my favorite part of being pregnant with DD. And it's so indicative of what comes out. Seven years later, she is still such a kicker with her feet. She used to give me amazing jabs with those feet when she was inside and nothing has changed - her feet are in perpetual motion, even when she's sitting down.
Awwwww...that's so wonderful. I'm sure that first kick was so exciting (and every one thereafter). Congrats! I can't wait to feel my guy!
Savor this time! I LOVED the movements, def the best part of being preg. enjoy!!!
WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Dance Baby Dance!
Oh, that's SO awesome!
Post a Comment