
Everything looked perfect on our little girl. I still can't believe I actually get to have my own baby girl! Of course, we would have loved a little boy more than we would ever know, but...we just pictured having a daughter and it's so perfect that we get to have one!!!
Now we just have to figure out what we're going to call her.
My doctor saw her little la.bia so clearly, she said there was no doubt at all. K was beaming. He would have loved having a "little man", but he's always wanted a baby girl just a little bit more. We went to Baby G.ap right after we left and bought a little baby bikini in a giraffe print. No, I don't mind dressing my infant in a bikini.
As happy and excited we are to know what our baby is, and that she is a girl, we are even more relieved that everything looked perfect and healthy and whole on her.
I am so proud of her.
I can't wait to meet her.
7 comments:
Congratulations! As the mom of a seven-year-old girl, I can truly say she's the light of my life. And she prefers bikinis. So happy for you guys.
Congrats on your little girl!!
Hooray for little girls!
Congratulations!! The bikini sounds too cute, just like your little girl will be!
Yay! A girl! You are going to have so much fun dressing her up! Today in fact I put jeans and t-shirt on my 5 week old Maya-- how cute is that? JEANS FOR A NEWBORN! So fun!
Congratulations!
I can't wait to "meet" her too!
Ohhhh... warm fuzzy feelings.
This is so exciting! I am so happy things are going as they should and I am thrilled you are having a little lady!
Post a Comment