Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A little lazy list...

The lazy man's way of blogging-lists!

1. We have only two more classes in our five week series of childbirth classes. Last night...we saw the much anticipated childbirth video. Riveting.

2. I went to the dentist today. He said I had a tiny cavity that can wait until the baby is born to be filled. He gave me a syringe of fluoride to coat it with once a day to strengthen the enamel. Phew!!!

3. Our nursery is pretty much completed. I love it, it's beautiful, and I just might post a pic of it in the next few days.

4. I have gained 15 lbs now.

We are so excited to be in the third trimester!!! If baby girl were born now, she would have a 95% chance of survival. Isn't that amazing?

2 comments:

lisalou said...

You might post a picture?

Angie said...

That is wonderful!