Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Picture Post!

I hope that my anomonity will still be preserved...but you all have been so loving and supportive that I feel like letting you in just a little.
So, a picture with my face in it! More importantly...a picture with our beautiful nursery in it.

But not forever. :)

(pics removed)

Hubby promised me two years ago that it would be the "best nursery ever."

I think he made good on that promise.

10 comments:

K @ ourboxofrain said...

Wow. The room is really gorgeous!!

Baby Blog Directory said...

That is truly beautiful!

adriane leigh said...

The room is gorgeous! I adore the pale pink and dark wood!

Angie said...

Wow, the room is looking awesome!!!

docgrumbles said...

You and the nursery look fantastic!

lisalou said...

What a precious nursery! It's like a little bit of heaven on earth!

Meg said...

The nursery is amazing. The image of you in the room give me so much hope. Thanks for sharing such a special space for you and your hubby!

Heather said...

Beautiful room! That's exactly what I want to have. It's so lovely and peaceful. Congratulations on your beautiful room and getting to the 3rd trimester!

Cibele said...

too bad I was not here on time to see the pics!

George said...

Pics are removed...I missed 'em. I was out of town all weekend, damn! I'm sure the nursery is gorgeous!!!