I have been feeling so many emotions lately.
All of them good. I am so excited, so grateful to have made it this far. I can't believe I am 33 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. Could life get any sweeter?
I am amazed at every movement she makes inside me. I am so proud of every shake and stretch.
There have been no worries or scares for weeks-I feel content and happy, confident that she is doing as well as she can be.
Pregnancy seems to agree with me. I love my pregnant body, am so proud of my baby bump. I haven't gotten any stretch marks (yet). No heartburn, my rings still fit, no nose changing or face morphing, varicose veins, acne, or cellulite yet, either. My main pregnancy complaints at this point are backache after walking or standing too long, that horrible pain when you have to pee, and peeing every hour. Once in a while the baby pushes her head onto my bladder or tailbone area and gives me a sharp pain. Still not a big deal.
Something strange and new that has happened a couple of times- a clicking, popping noise coming from my uterus. So weird! I consulted doctor Google, and it seems a lot of women have experienced this strange phenomenon, but no one knows what it's caused by! Any thoughts?
We are getting more ready every day. My thoughts wander more and more towards birth as that inevitable day draws near. But even more of my thoughts wander towards the reality of this little girl and what she looks like. What she smells like, is like.
I can't believe that she is in there...my little baby that I have dreamed about is alive and we get to meet her in a matter of weeks!
Life is so good.
pic removed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Aw so cute! Enjoy these final weeks! I know exactly how you feel. Wait till she gets here, life will be even MORE sweeter...
You look adorable!!!
I'm a bit jealous! I was SO HUGE by this point. :-) You look great!
What an inspiring post. You look amazing and I love imagining how you have a ear to ear smile!
You look great-even sideways! Every day I get more and more excited for you! I can't wait to hear all about your birth.
You look great-even sideways! Every day I get more and more excited for you! I can't wait to hear all about your birth.
Yay! Things sound so good!
I just started getting heartburn - be glad you aren't getting it!
Post a Comment