I am 10 DPO today. I have had no pre AF spotting thus far, which is a huge relief. At least my hormones are somewhat balanced so far.
I am so afraid that I will really lose it if I'm not pregnant this cycle. i am afraid of seeing blood. I don't know why this cycle holds such power over me...I just really need to be pregnant again.
Five more days.
And I'll know.
I'm trying not to put too much stock in my bbt this morning...98.2. My pregnancy chart shows that at 10 DPO my temperature was 98.6. I know this probably doesn't mean much, but I'm kind of getting myself ready for the worse. It is hard for me to believe I could be one of the lucky ones that gets pregnant right away, but I still hope with all my heart that this effed up journey will end for me soon.
Five more days.
This 2WW has been really hard so far. I am pre-occupied to an unusual extent. Which is really, really hard to do for me.
I don't have much else to report on on the TTC front. All I can do is wait...I hope I am strong enough to be let down this month.
I don't think I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Try not to over-analyze too much (although I'll be doing so when I get the chance). I can certainly relate to wanting to be pregnant again straight away.
I hope you do get pregnant (or are pregnant), but we will be here for you if you are not.
Your chart looks promising! But if it does not turn out like you/we want, I have no doubt that you will be strong enough to handle it. After what you have been through... you can handle anything! I'll be holding my breath with my fingers crossed. :)
I know this feeling too well, I didn't think that I was PG, I was sure that I wasn’t and here I am... I hope that you can pleasantly surprised in 5 days!!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed
I'll be thinking of you! Hope the next few days aren't too tortuous for you.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Hang in there. I see that two days have passed since you posted, so now it's just three more days!
fingers crossed
Post a Comment