Our friend's two year old spent the night with us last night. When I say "spent" the night, I mean she spent it keepin us up the whole time.
She went to sleep fine, but about an hour after she drifted off she started whimpering. Each time she did it, we would comfort her, and she'd be fine...but she did it practically every hour! At 5:30 am She started crying, and fidgeting around. She actually asked me if she could watch a movie. Um, noooo...After I took off her nightie and held her ( I think she was hot, in addition to being excited about being in a new place at nighttime,) she went back to sleep. But she kept the whimpering up all night.
She, of course, was ready to play at 7:30.
We didn't get any sleep, we got up early, and she is such a handful: but, believe it or not- we still want one! It didn't change our minds at all. Maybe that has something to do with us believing our kid would be soooo much calmer, and would sleep through the night; but we still do.
My first period after the miscarriage has been odd, to say the least. I had weird, intense cramps the day before it started, and then once it did, it seemed that it was only going to be 3 days or so. SWEET! I deserve a short period after that bull -ish last month, right? But then it seems to keep coming back. Gone for 4 hours, so I think its over. Then whoosh! back again. Then gone for the whole morning....and back again around 3pm. It is the weirdest period I have ever had, and I hope it doesn't continue like this for much longer.
That is all I need. wacked out cycles now.
I hope you are all doing as well as humanly possible. hang in there, wherever you are in cycle land.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That first post-mc period can be pretty wacky. My first two (last time) were only 20 days apart and had no cramping whatsoever (I am normally a big time cramper). I can't wait for the first one after this one!
Post a Comment