I went to my friend's baby shower yesterday. For some reason, especially if it's for a close friend, baby showers have never bothered me. Sure, it's hard to shop for baby stuff sometimes, choking back your breath and wondering if anyone will ever go to babys r' us for YOU, but let's keep it real: Who doesn't enjoy a good excuse to buy baby goodies? Not I.
Maybe it's also not so bad for me this month since I am feeling especially hopeful. I feel giddy at the prospect of this being the MONTH. Day 14, I've been havin some pretty serious EWCM, gettin it on...predicting O day to be around CD 16, which aint so bad.
Maybe it's just because I feel like it just HAS to happan for me soon.
Come on, baby. Come on. We are so ready for you to come out of hiding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Glad you had fun shopping for the baby shower. Lots of luck this month!
I agree. I really really want to buy baby stuff for me. But then there is the dread of jinxing myself (HA) or the reality that I may never have a baby to wear it. I bought some stuff recently for my pregnant sister and it was nice to know that it will be worn by a baby in a few weeks.
That's a great perspective. With the way our moves were timed, I never had to go to baby showers while I was TTC. I did however send presents to a few friends that happened to find themselves preg in the midst of my trying... Not too bad.
I like your optimism! I hope this month is it too!
Wishing a baby registry in the future...
Good Luck!
I hope this is the month!!
Post a Comment