Tuesday, October 09, 2007

And the Wait Begins...

I ovulated yesterday on day 15!!! How awesome is that?!
After trying for a year plus one month, my ovulation signs are as strong as hunger pains, or signs that I'm going to start my period. Besides my CM and temp, which are very good indicators, I have a couple of signs that only happan the day I'm O'ing. Allow me to share.

For one, my nipples! They get very sensitive, almost sore. And two, I have an achy feeling in my lower abdomon that I don't have any other time of the month. This symptom was harder for me to hone in on, because I've always heard of O "cramps". What I get is more of an ache, so I wasn't sure. But now, after it consistantly happening along with the nipple thing...knowing that I'm Ovulating is easier than OPKs. Both of these signs happan the day my CM dries up, and on the day before my temp shift.
Do any of you have similiar signs you go on?

At any rate, we had plenty of doin it, as Lisa would say. *wink*. Check out my chart if your interested in deciding that for yourselves.
Oh! And other baby makin news- I used to be on 2000 mg of metformin, but it never stopped making me sick. I just figuered I was doomed to having the runs and being nauseous every day of my life until I got pregnant. I finally asked my doctor if I could lower my dose. I've been on 1500mg, (2 750mg pills a day) this whole month, and I was afraid it wouldn't be enough. But I guess it was! And I haven't been near as sick.

Now if I could just get my body to give me my baby.

6 comments:

hammygirl said...

My O symptoms are very similar to yours - I think I could pinpoint O now without temping - in fact, I often argue with FF when it tries to give me cross hairs too early. ;)

I'm glad you're feeling better on the lower dose of Met. I take 1700/day and it works pretty well for me - I get a little bit ill if I don't watch what I eat, but mostly it's fine.

Heather said...

Lots of luck this month!

Angie said...

Wishing you a really great month!

Alison said...

It for sure looks like the 15th was the day! I get the same kind of ache on my O day. I keep thinking that I'm imagining it but it always happens the day of. I'm really hoping for you this month!

Dr. Grumbles said...

Come on, body, give her a baby!

lisalou said...

Sounds very promising! Keep up the good work (I mean doin' it) !