Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sorry for the cliffhanger

I know, I have been a horrible blogger.
This cyst thing has thrown me through a loop- I think it ruptured this morning. Either that, or I am dying, because it was the WORST pain I think I have ever felt. My ever-available doctor hasn't called me back, so hopefully since the pain has gone away it isn't that serious.
AF is due tomarrow.
No, I haven't tested. But I don't think I am. the cyst has me all doubtful.
I'll keep you posted....

3 comments:

In Search of Morning Sickness said...

Ow, ow, ow! Those things are so painful!!!!!! I'm sorry!

Thanks for keeping us in suspense!!! I really hope tomorrow can be YOUR day.

Angie said...

Hoping your feeling better!

Dr. Grumbles said...

Ugh. Sorry about the cyst rupture. I have never experienced it to my knowledge, but my friend has, and I just remember her looking miserable.