I was going to post yet another sobstory update about my temperature dropping, how you supossedly have three months post miscarriage for increased fertility and it looks like I used mine up and here I go back to being subfertile, and how I started spotting at the movie theatre and started crying in the dark with my husband having to spend the opening credits trying to comfort away my inadequate feelings, and how I fell into my deep,dark place I always fall into this time of the month except.....
LISALOU IS PREGNANT! and that makes me so happy I can forget all that other crap. I hope,hope,hope all that is wonderful and good for her and her hubmeister. I could really use a happy story right now! I have been waiting anxiously over blogging seas for this announcement. :)
This is good news. One more of us might get out of here already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I'm sorry. I'm glad he was there to comfort you.
I'm so sorry.
Bummer Loren- If it is ANY bit of consoling info, I did not ovulate for 3 months after my first m/c.
I hope you find some fun distractions and activities to do for the few weeks - you can always sit on Santa's lap at the mall everyday and wish for something new each day.....how fun that could be.
Thinking about ya.
A I am sending you a big hug and a gingerbread latte!
Thank you so much for your support! I know I've been a bad blogger lately but I've just been a little nervous about the whole thing...I didn't want to get all of our hopes up. Keep your fingers crossed. I'll be keeping my eye on you because even though we've never met-I want you to get preggers asap too!
I am sorry - sending lots of baby vibes your way (I have 6 kids and am EXTREMELY fertile - so hopefully my vibes are just as fertile!)
I'm so very sorry. I remember when my 3 months were up after my HSG I was pretty upset that I didn't fall into the percentage of people who get pregnant after it. I am in cycle #2 after my miscarriage and think I'll probably end up the same way with that too. Those things don't seem to affect my body. :(
So sorry.
Yep, I cried too when I started spotting over Thanksgiving. "Subfertile" sure is an icky thought.
But, Lisalou is pregnant??? What am I waiting for? I must get to her blog ASAP!!!
I am so sorry... HUGS! wishing you luck for the next cycle
So sorry. I've been there. A big hug from me too. I may have drunk the gingerbread latte before it got to you though...
Hey, thanks for your comment.
Joe's cousin made a screen print for the ipood onsie. He makes all kinds of shirts, but I don't know how he does it.
Post a Comment