Thursday, January 01, 2009

A new year.
This time last year, I was waiting to ovulate on my first clomid cycle.
Hoping for change.
Hoping for the wee one that is nursing peacefully at my breast, as I type with one hand.

This last year flew by in a whirlwind-I waited to get past twelve weeks, then to feel her move, to feel that first kick. To deliver.
I have a feeling this year is going to pass even quicker.

For that, I am sad.
But I am also looking forward to relaxing in this moment. Every moment. Not waiting impatiently for anything- nothing is coming late.

We can just be.
Me, my husband, and our little monkey.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Happy New Year!!!! Enjoy your sweet little one! So adorable!

George said...

That's a great way of thinking...just be! Happy 2009! Your monkey is beautiful!

lisalou said...

Love and Happiness to you and yours!

docgrumbles said...

Hooray for just being!