In about two hours, I will take my first little white pill.
I am very scared. scared of mood swings, hot flashes, twins...
It not working...
I just learned that if we ever decide to get health insurance independantly, say, if my husband lost his job, or quit to be self employed- we would likely be denied coverage due to filling my clomid perscription. Apparantly, IF treatments throw up a red flag to health insurance companies and they won't have anything to do with us.
Nice. So us being extremely healthy,young,having never smoked, done drugs, or abused alcohol would mean nothing to them. Just that I'm a little fertility challanged and may need a boost to fulfill our lifelong dream of having children.
At any rate, I didn't know this until I filled the perscription. I don't know that it would have stopped me, but it makes me really mad that this may come back to haunt me. Especially if it doesn't WORK.
I hope that it works. I hope, hope, hope.
And I hope we don't get twins! Although, the idea IS kind of growing on me, I must admit. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hi there. I remember when I filled my first C prescription. I was so scared but also excited . I read all about the ins stuff and like you worried about it. I am glad that I took the risk because here I am pregnant after my third round on it. I did no have many side effects , just hot flashes (terrible). In addition, my first 2 cycles on it made ovulate really late but the third time it worked. I wish you the best of luck and may you get your BFP soon. If you have any questions I will be glad to share with you my C experience. Thanks for commenting on my blog!
I hope it works too!
I hope this is the magic step...
C'mon, twins would be a blast!
I hope it works too!
Wow a trip down memory lane reading your post! I was given Clomid 50mg and for all the time leading up to actually taking it I was on a countdown and kept thinking about how I just knew I'd have twins etc. So here's my story's ending: Got pregnant with TWINS on the FIRST cycle of CLOMID. Twins are really really great though :)
Good luck!
How ya feeling?
I didn't find C *that* bad. The hot flashes were kind of wild, but more amusing than irritating. Good luck!
Post a Comment