Monday, February 04, 2008

Huge Sigh of Relief

WE HAVE A HEARTBEAT!!!!

I was so nervous I thought I would vomit.
I had dreams all night of empty little sacks.
I didn't look at the monitor until I saw K's smile...he saw it right away and let me know with my eyes it was okay to look.

Everything looks perfect. Our tiny, little bean with a tiny, little heart.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think I'll breath now.

12 comments:

K @ ourboxofrain said...

Congrats Loren!! Yay for your tiny little bean with its tiny little beating heart!

Cibele said...

YAY!!!!! I am so happy for you. I am doing the happy dance right now. Congratulations! keep on growing little baby!!!!

Meg said...

I am so thrilled for you. It must have been amazing to see!

Angie said...

That's absolutely wonderful news!!!

Heather said...

Yeah!!! I'm so happy for you my eyes are all misty! Congrats!

Dr. Grumbles said...

Yes! Yes! and triple Yes!

Woo hoo!

GibsonTwins said...

congrats! that is wonderful news!

Here I am said...

YES! So happy for you! I know exactly how you were feeling waiting there... Again, so glad its going well.

Katie said...

Congratulations! That's just wonderful!

lisalou said...

YAY! DOn't worry about doin' it until you're ready. Besides, you two have got your whole lives to do it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

LIW (Lady In Waiting) said...

You and I are on very similar tracks. And I was ready to vomit too until we saw the heartbeat. It's so hard to relax in any of this.

Congratulations!!! I hope that we compare notes about screaming babies in 8 months!!

XOXO