What the hell...Where did the time go?
Can anyone believe I am almost as pregnant as you can get?
Yesterday in Tar.get, I joked to Hub that we should buy a pregnancy test just for the reaction of the cashier. Ha.
I woke up every hour last night, either with backache, getting up to pee, or getting up to drink more water so I could pee some more. And trust me, "gettin up" is no easy feat anymore. It is serious business, especially at 2, 3, 4 am when your muscles can't take the belly weight as well.
At my weekly appointment Tuesday, my doctor told me that I was about the same as I was last week-but she doesn't understand how I'm walking with this baby between my legs. She's at 0 station, only being held in by my barely-dilated-uterus. She told me to walk for an hour a day to get things moving. That night, I had the strongest contraction I've had yet- whoa. Amazing how good it feels when its over! Unfortunately, it was only one of two that were about two hours apart. So yeah. No labor yet!
My cousin and I walked the mall for an hour yesterday. Hub and I walked the block last night. It's hard to believe that walking is going to do anything.
For some reason, I don't feel like it's going to be close. I'm not sure why- denial, maybe? I'm due next week and can't even picture going into labor. I really hope that I don't go over due and need an induction. I want to labor at home as long as possible. On the subject of labor, is any one else put off by perennial massage? I just can't commit to it, and it isn't very comfortable. If it really is going to make a difference, I might give it another shot.
I've been dreaming about our little one. Just the thought of seeing her little face, her being materialized finally from all of our dreams- it is just too much for my little heart to take. It is just too good to be true! I can't believe how close we are.
10 more days. 10 more days. 10 more days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
First of all, you look way to HOT to be 38 weeks pregnant! Good for you/I am sick and jealous:)
Also, 10 DAYS! What the freak?!?
I am so excited! Ruby was born 10 days early so maybe you are going to have your little girl today...
About the message... I always thought about it but never quite got around to it. I did tear a bit but at that point a microwave could have come flying out from between my legs and I wouldn't have notice or cared.
It couldn't hurt to try but if your not into it I wouldn't bother.
At this point it's all about resting (as much as possible), reflecting, dreaming, imagining and getting a few last snuggles in with the Hubs.
I agree with lisalou. You look way too hot to be 38 weeks pregnant.
So on top of the walking, please remember intimate relations with the hubs might also help things along.
You look awesome at 38+ weeks! I think the idea of buying a preggo test is hilarious.
I have similar issues with sleep (or lack thereof), getting in/out of bed, peeing all the time, back pains, and so on.
You're so close to the finish line now...it can truly be any day!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
you look great in a very-pregnant state, I must say!
10 more days (or less) - yipee!
Post a Comment