I had my third and final baby shower this past Friday...we are so fortunate to have so much support and love for our little one.
Nearly everything on our registry was purchased- and after taking some duplicates back, we got more credit ($70!!) to finish buying a few things we still "needed"; changing pad cover, an extra crib sheet, organic baby towels and washcloths, diaper cream, and an adorable stuffed lamb that we fell in love with.
It feels so good to be "ready". At least materially.
We have a couple more baby classes this week, and our car seat is in our car. I plan on taking it by the fire station to have them check it out for me.
Everything is washed. Everything is ready. I look at the ticker on my blog and can't believe it says only 19 more days.
I don't feel like I thought I would at the end of pregnancy. Sure, my back aches at night, I'm up all night peeing, and my feet have started swelling at nighttime- but where is all this discomfort and need for pregnancy to be "over with already?"
I still love it. Waddle and all.
I had a doc appointment yesterday- 80 % effaced, baby still engaged, 1 cm dilated.
The wait continues...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congratulations on being so ready!!!! And every pregnancy is different. I know the only reason I wanted mine to be over with DD was because she wouldn't stop kicking me and she was so strong!!!
ooh, soooo close!
Wow...less than 20 days left...baby can arrive any day now. You're doing great and feeling great - that's wonderful!
So exciting! Enjoy these last few weeks!
You are so ready! I was only 1cm dilated after 28 hours of labour!
Aww, you have your car seat in! Reading your blog is so touching and amazing and I just can't wait until it happens for us!
How exciting!!!!!!! you are almost there... Enjoy every second! I Wish you a great delivery
Post a Comment