
There is just too much sweetness to gaze upon, too little sleep to be had, too much soreness. And can we talk about how many feedings there are to do?

But I will tell you. That this is the most amazing time in my life...Emotions run high over in our little home. Truly. Amazing.
And she smells unbelievable.
10 comments:
I could just burst I am so happy!
You are both so beautiful. She looks so healthy and loved. The soreness does go away. Did they give you those hoo hoo ice packs in the hospital? They rule!
Don't worry about us. The birth story can wait. You enjoy your little miracle and your family time. It's a crazy, surreal, no-time world of feedings and baby sniffing and it flies by SO FREKAING FAST! If you can believe it...I already miss those "early days".
Lots of love to your little family. I am so happy for and proud of you all.
I'm totally pacified. You are completely forgiven for not giving the gory details as long as the photos keep coming. She is BEAUTIFUL!!
Get your rest! The birth story could wait. But thanks for appeasing us with the pics. They are fabulous. She is such a cutie! Congratulations!
Oh you are making me tear up. She is beautiful and looks so happy and healthy.
She's perfect and beautiful. And take all the time you want to post (or just journal) that birth story. We'll still be here.
(ps - found you from Lisa's blog ages ago and lurked for months and couldn't be happier for you! little girls are magical)
What a gorgeous little girl. Everything you wrote rings SO TRUE for us too...I don't have a moment to spare lately outside of just loving and caring for little Julian...he smells amazing too!
I'm so happy for you and your new family! I can't wait to read your birth story - I plan to write mine soon too - but time is hard to find these days.
I hear ya on the soreness - OUCH! Everything hurts...but that's a small price to pay for such a blessing!
Thanks for sharing the photos...I just posted a slideshow of photos on my blog of Julian if you're interested.
I am thrilled for you!!! She is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Take your time, we understand how demanding a newborn is. :-) HUGS!
These are great pictures - they will certainly tide me over until we get the birth story post!
Such a beautiful little darling! Congrats congrats congrats!!!
Ugh- so amazing. I know EXACTLY how you feel. Soak these moments in!!!
Post a Comment