7 lbs, 6 oz
Thursday, 09-25-08
The most beautiful girl in the world.
The most intense, traumatic, wonderful, amazing experience of my life....
S.oleil. We love you. our little ray of Sunshine.
birth story and pictures to come...I'm typing with one hand and football cradle nursing with the other...who is this person?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Marvelous! Spectacular! Amazing! Awesome! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
(not to talk about myself, but Rylan was 7lbs, 6oz too! I just thought that was cool)
I hope you're healing up well! Congrats again!
Wonderful news. So glad she is here and I am looking forward to seeing her and hearing how you are holding up!
Congrats!
OH MY GOODNESS!
I have got the shiveries and tears are filling my eyes! I am so freaking excited. I am so proud. I can't wait to see her. I am sure she is just beautiful!
OH MY OH MY OH MY... I knew you were off having your baby! Just savor every moment of this very special time!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I can't wait to hear the story (as long as it isn't scary, I can't take any more scary - I'm still getting over the birthing video from last week) and see pictures!!!
Fabulous news...my little guy was born just a two days later than your little girl!
CONGRATS TO YOU THREE!!! Welcome to the world sweetpea!
I've been following your blog for some time ... and have been eagerly awaiting your news! Congratulations on your daughter's safe arrival!
My due date was 4 days before yours, but here we still are, still waiting at 6 days overdue. Going in for an induction tomorrow though...
Looking forward to your birth story and hopefully a photo or two. Enjoy, enjoy these precious first days together.
Good day, Sunshine!
Congrats!
Oh my gosh, you bring tears to my eyes I'm so happy for you! I know you'll cherish your little one and be the absolute best mommy! I can't wait for the birth story and pictures!
Welcome little one! So happy for you all!
congratulations, I am so happy for you!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see her!
Congratulations!!!! So happy for you!!!
Congrats!!! Looking forward to the birth story!
Congratulations!!
So happy for you!!!
Post a Comment