So. Pregnancy updates!
Yep, still pregnant. Four days until my due date. Yesterday, my doctor examined me and found me to be a "loose 1cm) and still about 80-85 % effaced. She says she thinks I will definitely go into labor this week- she stripped my membranes and told me to walk, walk, walk. I've been losing my show at a rapid pace- I cannot believe how much mucus keeps coming out of my body! I had some pretty serious contractions yesterday, none that serious today, and WE ARE READY. come on baby!
I really hope she comes this week. All these contractions are getting our hopes up. but then they go away and leave us frustrated!!
I wouldn't be in a rush to get her here if if weren't for all these crazy false alarms.
I have another appointment on Thursday to check the amniotic fluid. I hope I don't have amniotic fluid by then, wouldn't that be nice?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG!
Please please please keep us updated! I am embarrassed to say how often I am checking your blog!
I am so excited!
You're so close now...only days away from the big D-Day! I wonder if they'll induce you if your fluid levels drop too low. Good luck and keep us posted when you can!
Post a Comment