Holy temp spike batman!
This is my 3rd cycle on Metformin. When I started it, My Doctor told me, "we really want you to have normal, 28 day cycles on this. If it doesn't happen in 3 months, we'll reevaluate." I scoffed at this- ME? 28 day cycles? I was happy when it regulated me right away to have a normal-for-me 35 day cycle. The next month, I had a 15 day luteal phase and a 36 day cycle. Everything I've read tells me that it is normal and healthy to conceive within a 35 day range. Of course, who wouldn't want a week chopped off of their cycle length?! But whatever, at least I'm poppin that egg.
This month...ladies and gentlemen...I ovulated on day 13! gasp! shriek! I KNOW! this is going to be the mythical 28 day cycle my doctor ordered. And I like it.
I didn't have a 10 day stretch of EWCM, teasing me and making me jump my husband ten days in a row until he has nothing but powdered semen. In fact, since I am so used to that drawn out span, we only managed to DTD two days before, the day of, and the day after. *popping collar* that's how we roll. Perfect timing, early O, spermies that were ok'd by doc-
THIS JUST MIGHT BE THE CYCLE WITH THE HAPPY ENDING!
But we won't get our hopes up too much.wink,wink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's great progress! I'm glad it's working so quickly for you!
Hey girl,
I've just read your last three posts and I am all caught up now. I am really excited about this cycle for you. It sounds promising. And, congrats to your husband's swimmers. And, "I undrestand". And, I lost 8lbs or so an Met too. Which, to be totally honest, was kind of nice because I had gaind about that much in the year and a half of trying to conceive. You know, the whole, "I got my period again- what can I eat" routine.
Hoping this is THE cycle!
Hey, I call walmart, wally world sometimes.. sorry for the confusion.
thanks everyone. I hope I can share good news with you in the next, oh, I don't know- 10.6 days. But who's counting!
Post a Comment