Drumroll please.....
Count per ml....112 Million!!
Motility...75.0!
My Doctor's nurse read the numbers to me, and she couldn't find the morphology numbers (? weird) But everything is normal and Hubster's swimmers are ready for battle! Normal except for his Ph,which was 8.0, at the highest end of normal. Not too sure how much this affects fertility, and it's hard to find anything about bringing that down.
Needless to say, we were very relieved. K has never smoked, did drugs, drank more than once a month or so, never wears briefs, worked with hazardess materials, has had chemo or sat on a pile of hot laptops...but still. You never know until you test.
Looks like I'm the only one to blame! Which I am SO HAPPY ABOUT. really. It takes a load off of my mind.
I am on cycle day 11, and I already have quite a bit of EWCM. Strange for me, since I usually ovulate around day 19-21- BUt I'll take it! Early O means healthier O,right? And now that we know we are working with a very lethal batch of sperm, we don't have to worry that we're "BD"ing too much. So bring on the procreation copulation!
This month, I am trying some 'Tussin and baby aspirin, along with my 2000mg of Metformin. K is taking Alive! multivitamin and zinc at night, which I think very well may have helped his numbers. Who knows? But he's still taking them, because it doesn't hurt.
Metformin still gets me green every once in a while. Sometimes I feel so sick I wonder if I could hang with real morning sickness. And it really cuts my appetite in half- I've lost 10 lbs since I've started it. I'm trying to eat even if I don't feel like it, but its soooo hard. At least I'm still 20% BMI, a healthy conception percentage.
Wish us baby makin success! I have a good feeling about this cycle. Bring on that April baby!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keeping my fingers crossed for an April baby!
Post a Comment