Friday, July 27, 2007

8 DPO. Bring on the Madness

This morning, after dreaming of babies all night, I woke up feeling a little negative. My temperature was 98.1, down .2 from yesterday's 98.3, and I know how inconsequential that is but so what? I hoped my temp would skyrocket this morning. I got up to go to the bathroom, and wouldn't you just know it- the thing we TTCers look for 5-10 DPO...
Light pink spotting. No blood, just pink tinged cm that I wouln't even have noticed a year ago. And two period-sized dots of what appeared to be endometrium when I looked really closely.
Sigh. never have I had this. It didn't even look like period spotting, since there was almost no color to it at all. And it's 8 DPO. I told you that my body plays tricks on me. It doesn't even play the SAME tricks. Always bringin new stuff.
Of course, I got my hopes up. Who wouldn't? But I am SO afraid of hope, because once it is dashed I fall so hard. That,combined with PMS hormones, is not a pretty picture.
I'll keep you updated. No early testing for me. Not for at least 5 days.

3 comments:

lisalou said...

I've got my everything crossed for you.

BigP's Heather said...

If you don't want Hope around, send her to my house. I'll keep her safe for you.

Loren said...

;) *Sending hope. Keep her warm.