I am 13 DPO today. I have been feelin blue for the past two days. I haven't *officially* started, but when I had spotting 8DPO, 10 DPO, and 12 DPO... I gave up all hope and sent her packing to Heather. ;)
I had several weepfests, and it's been pretty easy to indulge in them since I quit my job last week. I'm starting my own little bit of a business; hope I have enough willpower to do that AND wallow in my pity.
I am so lucky to have such an awesome husband. He will hold me, let me cry, cry with me, and kiss me all over when I fall into my "deep pool of dispair" that is the end of my cycle.
I haven't had any spotting all day. Looks like Hope wants her job back. She probably has a chance, seeing that she's all I got left.
I'm not really sure how long I can keep this trying to conceive business up. I know I'm preaching to the choir, but it's exhausting! And what have I accomplished in the last year? unless you count my uncanny expertise into the goings-on of my friends cycles, my year has been a blur of wasted days and months. Not that I don't appreciate some good baby making sex (thankfully, we haven't succumbed to the dutious procreation sex where I'm mentally rearranging my pantry,) but pretty soon that could get depressing. And we all know good sex is a fundamental block in the house that good marriage built.
sigh. Seriously, I just sighed. This is getting old.
Does anyone have any tips to take away the sting? Hope is my stronghold, but it hurts so much. I haven't wasted any tests, because, honestly- that hurts more than getting my period. Once I see that negative this late in the 2ww my world crumbles.
Thanks for the well wishes. I wish them all back, so we can all get on with our lifes and do what we were all told Women Do by Definition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm in a similar place--in my cycle and in my emotions! Supposedly there's always hope until you see real blood, but it's hard to stay in a place of hope rather than sadness when you see the signs of the end. Still, I hope your spotting stops for good and this turns out to be your month. You never know!
Just pee on a stick! It's what they're for afterall...I am going crazy over here!
Hope can be a tricky little tart. I've been dancing with her since September of 2005. Yes, this is getting old. But! We will get our babies...we have to.
I've still got Hope safe and sound.
I don't know how women like you don't pee on stuff ALL the time. I love to pee on sticks. Love it.
But, I understand the pain of seeing the pale stick with one lonely line. Hope you get to see two soon!!!
Post a Comment