In true trying-to-conceive blog fashion, Here are a list of my symptoms.
Tingley nipples in addition to my normally PMS sore breasts
Serious fatigue
Emotional Ups and Downs
Headaches!!
That's about it. I am 4w4d today, so I don't even expect the ones I have,really. I think the whole excitement and amazement and stress factor, coupled with not being able to sleep, makes for a very interesting experience.
I am SO scared that I don't get to keep this pregnancy.
Can you believe I'm letting fear dampen my happiness and joy at this monumental time? what is WRONG with me?
I had some pink spotting after some morning lovin this morning, and I freaked out all day. I have come to the conclusion that it was just irritation, because I am a bit sore down there and there is alot of blood flowin in those regions during pregnancy.
Poor K- I told him NO MORE SEX UNTIL I SEE MY DOCTOR IN TWO WEEKS! I DID NOT TRY TO GET PREGNANT WITH THIS BABY FOR A YEAR ONLY TO LOSE IT FOR SOME MEDIOCRE MORNING SEX! He said, that's fine! You are the one that offered that gettin down, and I know... he's right. I just don't want to become one of those women that becomes a hermit once she gets pregnant and leaves her husband stranded.
But NO sex for me for a couple of days, I don't need to have a heart attack!
Sigh. Today was overall a good day- We slept in, woke up around 10. K took some pre-belly pics of me in boyshorts (this is what led to aforementioned gettin down,hehe)
My friend brought over a pregnancy calendar she sweared by for all three of her children, and we went to lunch with my brother.
He brought some brocheres on some Acai juice he's distributing. He was telling us the differance in the two, and he mentioned he has one with glucosomene,which pregnant women and children can't have. "So, I'd have to get this one." I said, pointing at the other one. He repeated himself, clueless. "Who can't have the other kind again?" I asked, pointedly. "Pregnant women and children." He was getting frusterated.
"SO I'D HAVE TO GET THAT ONE."
pause.
"You're pregnant?" He started laughing. Then crying, right in the middle of a cheesesteak joint. It was perfect, I couldn't have asked for a better way to tell him.
After lunch, we ran a few errands. I bought a sleeping bra at Mimi's Maternity (WOW! Did I ever feel like a fraud shopping there! Sooo weird.)
So far, we've told 1.) my cousin and her mom that konw how hard we've been trying, 2.)two of our closest friends who know how hard we've been trying, 3.) My brother, 4.) My 91 year old grandomother 5.)My psuedo mom that tryed to get pregnant for 10 YEARS who succeeded when I was 12.
We're telling K's mom tonight. She is going to flip out.
I'm afraid to tell too many people, as this fear of losing the baby is huge for me right now. I find it hard to believe that this body of mine can sustain a life. I feel like this is just a dream, and someone is going to wake me up and laugh at how foolish I was to think I could actually have a baby.
I hope this is all irrational thinking, and not intuition to the wellbeing of my little embryo. I want this so bad, more than anything, and it means too much to me.
I hope it lasts.
Monday, August 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so so happy for you. I know I'd have similar fears if I were in your shoes but try to enjoy being knocked up since you worked so hard to get there! :)
Enjoy it! You can do it! And, don't forget to post the belly shots for us hopers and dreamers...
I totally understand the power of fear, even during a joyful time. I am 6w3d, and I have been avoiding intercourse out of fear and lack of desire.
I love your Meez jumping for joy!
Post a Comment