Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Feeling like Me Again

I'm feeling much more normal lately...maybe better than normal. For some reason, I think this ordeal has left me feeling better in some ways about TTC.
Weird? I guess.
I think partially, since many of my worries were that I was unable to conceive, conceiving at all has eased my mind. I know that my tubes are opened, and K' sperm are movin up them. I also conceived 12 months from when we started trying- 7 cycles of trying since I had really long cycles for a while. That means I can bypass all the testing and worrying from not conceiving within a year.
I don't feel as rushed or ansy to get pregnant right now. I'm trying to enjoy being a twosome, sleeping in, etc. I am still craving a squishy wee one with all the same intensity, but my angst about it has softened. At least for now.

I guess you could say that I'm confident that we WILL conceive. Soon. All the signs point to that probability. So instead of trying to map out my life according to my timetable, I'm going to try the dreaded assvice we have heard a million times...I'm going to just relax.
And wait for baby.

7 comments:

hammygirl said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! Was starting to worry about you... Glad you're back now!

Heather said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better too!

Angie said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better!

Dr. Grumbles said...

Good luck, and continue that positive attitude!

Loren said...

Thanks guys! ;*

lisalou said...

I am glad your feeling positive.
It makes me smile.

Katie said...

That positive attitude is just great to see! Wishing you the best.