Thursday, August 02, 2007

Check Out my Chart. It's Good Times

It's at the bottom of my page. Click on my little ticker.
*waiting.*
Okay, Seriously? Seriously.
My freakin temperature, which I take faithfully at 6:15AM every freakin morning, is HIGHER this morning. Not only HIGHER, but .3 higher and higher than it has EVER been in ANY cycle at this point.
Of course, even though I have lost all hope, this is a really good sign for pregnancy at 14 DPO. I peed on a cheap dollar store test with SMU. I don't even bother with FMU anymore, since my FMU happens at 3:30 in the morning and after about 6 months of excited peeing at that ungodly hour I refuse to waste my slumber on oneliners.
And that is just what I got.
One stinkin lonely ass line.
This cycle, albeit shorter than any other since I've charted,has given me enough heartache to classify as a 40 dayer. We all know about the urban-mythical positive HPT after 14 DPO, but that is such a long shot and rarity that I refuse to think that this is what we're dealing with here. Basically, what we're dealing with is one effed up chart that decided to mix it up a bit.
Well, it worked. I got my hopes up.

No comments: