As you know, I tested this morning. With SMU, or TMU, I can't remember. When it wasn't positive after a few minutes, I threw it out.
On a whim, I took a test this afternoon. Around 1-ish. Within a couple of minutes I saw a fat line. Faint, but fat.
Curious.
I dug out the test from this morning, and found the specimin on the top. (the bottom one is from this afternoon.)

What do you guys think? These are cheapy dollar store tests. I don't know. I'm not getting excited yet, but I have NEVER seen a line on a test before. thoughts, please?
3 comments:
Exciting! Although the one on the top test *might* be an evaporation line, I definitely see a faint line on the bottom test! Try again at 3:30am or whenever your FMU is.
P.S. And then post the results immediately, because inquiring minds want to know! :)
okay, promised. ;)
Post a Comment