After charting for an entire year, using a saliva microscrope, wrongfully being prescribed metformin for seven months and being dreadfully sick on it, getting pregnant and miscarrying at 5 weeks, consulting a naturopath, an OBGYN, and finally an RE, cutting out coffee and eating only organic vegetables and fruits, and lastly, taking clomid for a month...we are finally pregnant. 15 months later, we're hoping for the best.
Oh sweety... I don't know what to say. I wish I could be there for you and make you a cup of tea. Take Care. I am always here in blogland if you need anything. It's got to be our turn soon.
6 comments:
OMG. I'm so sorry. This isn't fucking fair. It was your turn. I'm sorry.
OMG. I am so sorry.
Oh no. Crap. I am just so sorry. Crap!
Shit! I am so sorry!
Oh sweety...
I don't know what to say. I wish I could be there for you and make you a cup of tea. Take Care. I am always here in blogland if you need anything. It's got to be our turn soon.
Oh Loren, no. I can't believe it. I'm so, so sorry.
Post a Comment