Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Am I Lazy?

Lately We have been going to bed really late. And then I wake up really late. When I stumble out of bed at 9:30, I groggily make myself some breakfast (Whole grain cereal, berries, soymilk, usually,) and settle in front of the television to watch A Baby Story, or Australia's Next Top Model, or some other nonsense until I have absolutely no time to get ready for work. Then I get ready in a hurry at about 10:40 (I'm supposed to BE at work at 11. And it takes a good 15 minutes to get there!)
I have no motivation to clean my house in my usual, responsible fashion. I do the LEAST possible amount of housework, combing of my hair, and go out into the world. If I don't have to go anywhere, I don't.
I think I'm in a funk.
I hate what my life has been lately! so lame. TIme to brush off my shoulders and be my usual, productive self. Maybe I should get a new hobby.

No comments: