Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Holy Crap. But Of Cooooourse she is.

This is almost so funny that I am not too sad that yet another friend is pregnant! Sitcom-ironic and so typical that I am laughing instead of crying.
Now, at least.
Ok, so here's the deal. One of my best friends, who is 35 and has three young children, has an older sister. She is also a good friend, just not as close as the first one.
This older sister just happens to be my little brother's brand new Mother in Law. She had her first daughter, (my now sister in law,) when she was 18. That girl is 19, almost 20, and just married my little brother. Are you with me?
My brother's Mother in Law is pregnant! at 37!!! and of COURSE its unplanned. What would make this whole thing even better is if her daughter got pregnant now too. Which, she probably WILL, after she gets bitten by the baby bug swarming around her mother's house in 9 months. And since she's 20 years old, in her fertile prime, with fertile mertile genes past down from her fertile mertile mother....yeah. Boy, am I SOL or WHAT!!!
haha.but it is funny, you have to admit. As if I don't have enough "everyone around me is pregnant" woes!
good times, good times. :)

No comments: