Friday, May 11, 2007

Damn Spot

So, my cousin had her baby last Friday. The baby she got pregnant with when we were both trying- her for her second, me for my first. She is precious, and her name is Jade.
We're planning on making a trip out there at the end of this month to see her.
My brother got married, it was a very emotional-in-a-bad-way affair for reasons I don't want to relive- basically, my mother and stepfather are losers, and it was embarrassing. We can leave it at that.
I spotted the tiniest bit today. smallest amount of blood possible,mixed with CM, but It was unexpected, and I'm only on CD 14. So I don't know whats going on. If I had normal cycles, I could expect that this is ovulation spotting- but I am not normal, and I haven't had that much EWCM this cycle.
Maybe I should consider the days and days of seemingly very fertile CM that I've had since being off BC worthless (since where have they got me so far?) and a couple days of sparce EWCM more normal and welcomed?
Maybe I am ovulating on time?
I haven't been temping this month at all. And I've been too lazy to get OPKs,so all I'm going on is CM. I'm trying to take the relaxed approach to TTC, since the harried, obsessed fertility women thing didn't fare so well.
This tiny bit of spotting though...I could really do without it.

1 comment:

lisalou said...

I'm hoping that all that action with your lady parts means you're ovulating! That would be so awesome. Be sure to get lots of doin' it in just in case!