I think.
My Cm dried up, and my temp has been at least .4 degrees up for the last two days. the past few mornings- 97.2, 97.2, 97.0, 97.0, then 97.5! 97.5! (well, technically, it was 97.45 a half hour before I was suposed to take it this morning, so I think it's fair to chart 97.5. right?
I am on day 21. If I O'd on Wednesday, this will be a 33 day cycle. NOT BAD. If I didn't, then my CM, painful nipples, bloating, and thermometer are playing a really mean trick on me.
I am so hopeful for this month. We had plenty o' baby makin gettin it on from 4 days before to and including Wednesday, complete with hips up and feet against the headboard, staying there for at least 30 minutes if not all night, thinking navigation-savvy sperm thoughts and big, ripe, juicy egg poppin visions. I don't know if this works, but hey- the whole hip proppin thing has made its way into "things you must do to get knocked up" with really NO proof it's even neccesary, so it couldn't hurt.
Dangit my nips are sensitive.
Well, I'm off to get ready for a dinner date with friends.
wish me good baby vibes. I really need them.
:)
Friday, May 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so excited for you and I think I ovulated this month too! Fingers crosses for the two of us! And, no, you're not lazy ...You're normal.
thank you! I am soooo excited for you too!!
WE'RE IN THIS THING TOGETHER, DAMMIT! ;P
Post a Comment