My doctor called me today to tell me about my blood test. I got it done at 1:15PM, and had to beg the nurse's assistant who took my blood to have them call me today. Because it was done after 12pm, they normally wouldn't call me until tomarrow- but tomarrow is saturday, which means no lab techs will be there, so I wouldn't know if I was pregnant or not until MONDAY. I think she took pity on my weak emotional state and made them put a rush on it.
At 4:30, my doctor called to tell me that my beta was 22.3 Yes, people, Clomid worked the very first try! He told me not to get too excited, that some women get a positive and "start their period" soon after, but that I was indeed pregnant. I will go in Monday to see if it doubled.
When I had the miscarriage, my beta was 14 at 19DPO. Today, at 12 DPO, I have already almost doubled that. This is good news to my little heart, along with the snow white panties and no spotting whatsoever...but caution tugs on my heart as well. I am optimistic, but its hard to believe I will get a baby from all of this!
To add to my worries, although hcg levels can be as low as 5 at this point, the median is 30. I am not quite there, so as you know, I worry. I will try to take comfort in my throbbing (*)(*), my queasy stomach and the unbelievable fatigue I am experiencing...
and the fact that I am truly PREGNANT right now! No matter what happens, I GOT PREGNANT AGAIN! Nobody can take that from me.
Maybe I should have given clomid a try sooner?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh, hon, I am SO happy for you!!!!! Stick stick stick little embryo! :)
I'm SO happy for you!!!
What awesome news! Congrats!
That's freakin' fantastic!!! YAY!!! Stick stick stick embie!
WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!
I am peeing my pants with excitement!
I want to be kept on the up and up for sure!
Congratulations! Make sure you get another progesterone test and start taking prog. if you need it!!
Post a Comment