Thursday, January 03, 2008

The Vag Wand

I had my 3rd RE appointment this morning.

I am still amazed at how proactive my clinic is in appointments and tests. They really want this to happen for me! I love it.

He waved his magic vagina wand at me and showed me that clomid is working for me! At least FIVE HUGE follicles were bulging from my ovaries, and my lining looked "excellent". I asked him if ALL those follys were going to burst?! He assured me that they wouldn't, hopefully just two would. The vagina wand is always uncomfortable to me, so Dr. Endo thinks that is a sign that I might have endometriosis. He says I shouldn't be so tender when he's swingin that thing to and fro inside me. hmm.

I have an appt Saturday morning at 9:30 for the ol' post coital. This test has always seemed rather intrusive to me- checking my lady juices after DTD with my husband? Kind of weird. But we'll do it, we know it's important- especially while I'm on clomid and woke up this morning to NO EWCM, which irritated me to no end. After all the praises I sung it yesterday! PSH.

As usual, I will update you on all of that. In the meantime, we will be gettin it on till the break of dawn, hoping to catch one of those luscious eggies.

4 comments:

Cibele said...

I am so happy to hear that clomid is working! I have my fingers crossed that on of these 5 folies will come to be your baby!
I had almost no EWCM the cycle I got PG with clomid, so dont worry too much. I hope that the post coital test brings good news

PS: thanks for the kind words of support on my blog

Heather said...

The vagina wand always hurt me too. But I do have problems with endometriosis in my IF problem list. But it still hurts even after surgery cleans it all up, so who knows.

Lots of luck!

Dr. Grumbles said...

Hooray for follies and not having a Clomid CM dry-up! I am thinking many positive thoughts about your chances of success!

lisalou said...

I am so excited! Keep us posted after the next 'wanding'!