10 DPO, not really feelin this cycle.
My 8DPO progesterone test was 19.1. This was related to me by a very happy nurse who called me on the phone,saying:"Your progesterone levels are looking great."
Last month, 8 DPO- 20. I'm on clomid this month, so shouldn't it be higher? After consulting with a preferred doctor in my group plan-Dr.Google, who else- I learned that doctors like to see a serum 15 or more mid-luteal phase to carry a healthy pregnancy.
So thats good. 19.1 is good.
But why was it about the same as a pre-medicated cycle for me?
hmm.
I am happy to also inform the interested that I am 10 DPO with no weird spotting incidents since 3DPO. My doctor (the real one this time) thinks it could be from a drop in estrogen after ovulation, or his favorite-endometriosis. As you know, he seems to be a fan of this diagnosis.
I am getting a HCG serum taken on Friday. I almost declined, but figured, what the heck? Might as well know I'm not pregnant on Friday, before a friend's baby shower on Saturday; then have to wait, dream, and crumble into an unidentifiable heap of broken dreams on the bathroom floor three days later. Might as well let the dream die before it sprouts some more.
I apologize if I seem a little apathetic, or worse-pessimistic. But this is my 15 or 16th cycle trying to get pregnant. Besides, as you remember from my last post...that healthy medium that transports the sperm was not so healthy in my case.
I feel like there was no chance in hell any of them found that egg.
Why can't they come up with a fertility pill that isn't (gasp!) counterproductive to getting pregnant for 1/3 of women? Is that too much to ask of the medical industry?
At least I'll know in two more days. My problem is....what if clomid doesn't do it for me. I don't think I'm ready for anything more invasive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you. Hang in there.
I've still got lots of hope for you. I had a mediocre progesterone result and less than stellar CM on my first round of C, and now I'm 19 weeks. So it's still possible! Crossing my fingers for a good result on Friday!
progesterone is variable, even when the levels are good, so don't sweat the diffs.
I hope Clomid works for you.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Oooh Friday! That's exciting!
Keep us posted.
I said many times: clomid does not do it for me1 and in the third cycle it did! I understand your frustrations...I felt the same way... I am still holding hope for you this cycle. hang in there
Hugs
Post a Comment