Saturday, January 19, 2008

A few things....

I peed on a stick this morning, at 13DPO, and saw a very convincing line.
It was light, but not too light.
It was great.
I promise to pee on another one and take a picture of both for you tomorrow.
I have not had a single spot.
I like that a lot. So much, that, every bathroom incident is followed by a hearty announcement to my husband.
I found a new prenatal that dissolves in, like, 15 minutes! As soon as you put it in water it starts to break down. "Natures Way". It was at target for 11 bucks. I am retiring my trader joe's crappola ones that didn't break down after two hours. so wack. this is my baby's spinal cord and brain development we're talking about, people! Don't put prenatals on the market that don't break down!!!'

We got a new car on Monday, before I knew I was pregnant- it's a much more baby friendly car. My husband was talking on the phone with friends of ours that don't know we've been trying and miscarried, but they do know we want kids. Husband told them we had exciting news, and of course they thought we were pregnant. We go over there, and they were disappointed it was just a new car. but then the male counterpart of our friends said," I bet you are pregnant, but don't want to tell us yet because you're not out of your first trimester yet." We laughed it off, but were pretty amazed at his intuition! We played it off pretty well, so when we do tell them (WEEKS from now, people,) they will probably trip out on how good of actors we are.

I hope I still get to be pregnant for many, many weeks to come. 36, to be exact.

8 comments:

K @ ourboxofrain said...

Whoo-hoo!!! Yay for a very convincing line. I too hope you get to be pregnant for another 36 weeks (and I for another 34).

Cibele said...

I knew it , I knew it!!!!! OMG!!!!!! I am jumping up and dowm here .... wishing all the best and for 38 more weeks of a healthy pregnancy!!!

GibsonTwins said...

that is awesome! so happy for you! congrats! *sending twin thoughts to ya* haha

Meg said...

OMG! I went away for the weekend and came back for updates on the blogs and I am SO thrilled with your news! This is a very exciting time for sure, cautious I know Loren...but from moment to moment...this is thrilling I am sure!

Yay for the new prenatals. And yay for snow white panties for a long long time!

lisalou said...

Oh I am s excited to share this time with you!

lisalou said...

Oh I am s excited to share this time with you!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so excited for you!!!!

Dr. Grumbles said...

(Gasp)

Can't wait for the pic!

And another report of no spotting!

Yaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!