After three days obsessively checking for CM ,in fear that the evil clomid ran my lovely EWCM out of business, I am proud to say that it is here! In full, glorious clear stretchy swing. Phew. If I can expect the normal five days o' cervical juice I'm used to, that puts us at ovulation on CD 15. Sunday.
NOT TOO BAD, ladies. NOT TOO BAD.
I was afraid that clomid would take from me the one thing I can always depend on- a healthy, dependable medium for my husband's DNA to swim through to get to my lovely little egg. AND IT DIDN'T!!
Grins abound. Who knew that bodily fluids could ever make me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lovely! I get so excited and announce my bodily fluid consistency each morning around that magical time to my hubber.....he is not thrilled as I am though.
Have fun getting it on.
Post a Comment