Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pictures, As promised...

This is my peestick from this morning, when my period was due, 16 DPO:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and here's a picture with the same one, plus my First Response Early Result test on 13 DPO. Sorry, it's a little yellow by now. :/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I didn't take one yesterday, since I was getting a beta done that morning anyway.


Isn't the plus sign from this morning so freakin BRIGHT and HAPPY?!!! It came up right away.
I am starting to believe this pregnancy thing and that I just might birth a baby in 8 months! So far, my symptoms are:
A queasy, just got off the tilt-a-whirl feeling for the past four days.
Tender, Sore boobs and nips
Fatigue. Oh my god, the fatigue. It feels so good to sleep.
Keep em comin, little bean.

6 comments:

Angie said...

CONGRATS!!! They look nice on your blog! :-)

Dr. Grumbles said...

Those sticks are screaming "Pregnant!"

K @ ourboxofrain said...

The plus sign really is awesomely bright! CONGRATS!

Cibele said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE PREGNANT MY FRIEND!!!!!
I am so happy for you
PS: Come and check my blog, I tagged yoU!

Meg said...

Look at you....standing confidently by your warm fire in your mountain cabin, lo longer "waiting"...lovely change!

lisalou said...

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
EXCITED!
But, as you will soon discover through various prenatal readings...pregnancy is actually 10 months. Hee Hee. So you WILL be giving birth in nine months! WOOT!
LET THE BABY GROWING BEGIN!